23 October 2007
The Hill's
I am between giving baths and checking e-mail. So these may be short, sweet and stupid, especially during the week. It feels like we run in eat, bath, sleep and start again the next day. Like all famiies with school aged children, we stay busy- times three. Between both girls in dance(different days) and Isabella and Charlton in violin(different days) and in the Spring we will throw in Soccer, hopefully Charlton and Victoria can be on the same team that Pete coaches (advantage of Irish twins and a husband that likes soccer). We stay busy on the weekends preparing for the upcoming week doing laundry and running errands. The children are doing great in school and love it- maybe not Isabella because she's getting to the age where she doesn't like to much. Watch out here comes puberty. GREAT! But she does do well in school. I am blessed that my children have Pete's brains and sometimes my personality. They truly grow up before your eyes. I can't believe Isabella is 9, Charlton 6, and Victoria 5.
I know that you all stay busy also but this is a great idea. I hope to try and keep up with my blogs.
This weekend we will be partying down. Isabella has three birthday parties in one Saturday. Thank goodness for small classses and togetherness. She has twin boys in her class and they are having their party with another boy in the class. Praise lord, I can knock out 3 in 1. It seems that birthday parties monopolize weekends and seem to get more and more different and elaborate. Victoria had a party last weekend at the Fair. Not being big Fair supporters I was very reluctant to let her go but she did and I stayed with her, of course. I'm not very supportive if the Fair and the fact they pack up and move around and that the rides are really safe. We did see The Refrigerator and he has aged and truly wobbles when he walks. Well I'll stop babbling for know and start washing some more clothes, bodies, floors, toilets and whatever else needs to be done. Thank goodness Pete does homework - whew! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!
The Hill's - Charlotte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! We can't wait to see the kids. And thanks for getting that stuff for the party.
I am having a busy night, too. Preparing to have the girls over for lunch tomorrow, trunk-or-treat at church tomorrow night, and making more crafts for our church festival on Saturday. I am looking forward to having my mama pamper me when I get to Prosperity!
Post a Comment