24 January 2008
She's growing up!
Hey everybody! Looks like we've all gotten slack on the blog. The Richard Wicker household has informed me that I MUST post on the blog an announcement that Allie is walking. She officially started walking on Saturday, January 12th in the midst of her first bout with an ear infection. She's all better now and has not stopped walking! It's funny watching her because she's still very "cautious" taking tiny, quick steps while cutting her eyes and grinning as if she's scared to turn her head.
Oh, and she's adjusting well to daycare too, making friends and playing. She's also completely off the bottle. I stopped the daytime bottles before her first birthday and she was still taking a bedtime bottle but now my "big girl" prefers her cup even at bedtime! She's growing up so fast but cuter than ever, if I must say so myself. Hope to hear from everyone soon. Love y'all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment