
First off thank you all for my cards and birthday wishes they ment a lot to me. As I'm sure you've heard I spent my eighteenth Birthday in New Orleans. The Festivities began on Friday when a band of old men called me on stage at Mid-City Rock and Bowl and then sang Happy Birthday to me. Then on Saturday we marched in the Krewe of Iris Parade and a group of drunk LSU fans sang Happy Birthday to me during the parade, that was fun. Then saturday afternoon we saw the Endymion Parade and I saw Kevin Costner, The Go Go's and The Doobie Brothers. That night we had cake that Mama brought with us with the whole band in the hotel lobby. The next day we marched in the Krewe of Mid-City Parade and this really pretty blonde girl came from the crowd hugged me and gave me beads then told me happy birthday. I think someone may have told her it was my Birthday. Also in that parade this really nice bald girl and some of her friends congratulated me on living a whole 18 years and then they gave me their beads. Drunk people are so nice.

I got my acceptance to Clemson today. I was excited because at least now I have choices. I got into College of Charleston, Tulane, and Clemson now. Tulane was kind of always too expensive for me to go there so now that I got into Clemson I get to choose between Clemson and College of Charleston. If you're interested I'll post my pro con lists so I can get some feed back. I'm going to tour Charleston monday and Clemson again next weekend so we'll so how that goes.

I miss everyone and I hope you are all doing well. I'll distributed pictures of New Orleans throughout the blog.
4 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! Congrats on the acceptance to Clemson! I am glad you had a good time in New Orleans and had a happy birthday! The pictures are very pretty. You should have posted the one of the old woman on the ladder :).
You should have taken a picture of your car and posted it... Have you heard about my car?? Nana is ashamed of me...
Glad you had a happy birthday! Sounds like fun. Congratulations on your college acceptances. If you want my two cents' worth, without hearing your pros and cons or talking to you about what you think you want to study, my vote is for Clemson. (You're welcome, K&R!)
Suzanne, I see you are having an exciting Valentine's night like me!
Sounds like you had a great time in NO! i knew you would! Congrats on getting accepted into Clemson...I knew you would! I'll pray you make the decision you'll be happy with! You'll do well anywhere though!
Post a Comment