19 February 2008

Recovering...

Hello again! Just thought I'd give everyone an update on our week from "you know wherre" last week. Monday night, Allie threw up everywhere...3 times. I stayed home with her Tuesday and she slept all day. Wednesday morning, I got up sick and Mama came and got Allie for me. I threw up a total of 6 times. Then, Mama got sick and I had to send my in-laws to go get Allie. Then, Wednesday night, Allie threw up again! Brad stayed home with her on Thursday and she slept all day. In the meantime Mr. James got sick. Now, keep in mind that in the midst of all of this I had to have circle meeting at my house on Tuesday night and we were preparing for Ms. Mickey's surprise birthday party on Saturday night, at which poing her sister from Cali was surprising her by being there! Then, Thursday night, Brad got sick! Friday morning, Allie had a fever. I took her to the doctor to find out she had an ear infection in both ears! Then Saturday morning, she was fine and we went out to breakfast. Later on, when Brad put her in the hi-chair to feed her her luch, she threw up curdled milk everywhere! I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. On top of all of that, the poor child is teething like crazy! Anyway, we still made it to Mrs Mickey's party, except for poor, sick Mr. James! She was shocked! It was great. I think everybody is about back to normal now. Hope you all stay well! Love you all!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I hope all of you stay well, 'cause I ain't coming to visit a bunch of sick punies. Stay well! Can't wait to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

Whew! That was rough reading< I can imagine how it was to be in it! Glad everyone is feeling better and we will see you this weekend! Did Mr. James cry because he missed the party? Poor thing!