29 October 2007

Halloween

Hey everybody! Enjoyed seeing everyone yesterday at B's party! I made a comment in reply to Charlotte's comment on my first posting and then I realized that everybody doesn't necessarily read the comments. I wanted to share that Allie is going to be a pink flower for Halloween--her first Halloween. We are just going to take her around to a couple family members' houses just to show her off. I probably let her have a blowpop. Just kidding! Just wanted to freak Aunt Marilyn out for just a minute. She thinks I'm too laidback with Allie! Whatever! Anyway, I want to know what Isabella, Charlton, Victoria, Parker, and Taylor are dressing us as! I need to learn how to do pictures on this thing. I think Charlotte and I are the official blogaholics!

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

Isabella will be a cowgirl, Charlton will be a Carolina football player and Victoria will be a Carolina Cheerleader. My plan was for Isabella to be Cocky but she wouldn't have any part in that. We are concerned,because on the way home from B's party, Isabella was able to change her clothes and put her jeans on in the backseat. That was more than Pete and I could handle. ha-ha! I will try and master putting pix on the blog, as God as my witness!
Great to see everyone:) Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Cocky would have been great! I can imagine that she would have no part in it, I wouldn't either. Taylor has 2 costumes. Last night, she went to a Fall Festival as Hannah Montana. She was loving the blonde wig with "hair hanging down"! For trick or treating, if it is not too cold, she will be a cheerleader with her "stomach showing". She thinks that is the coolest thing. I really don't think the people in our neighborhood will know who Hannah Montana is. They'll probably think she is Lil' Kim.