29 October 2007

I was bound and determined to get a pix on this blog. For our annual Boo at the Zoo trip, Isabella was a groovy girl, Charlton a Carolina Football Player and Victoria a Carolina Cheerleader. I wanted Isabella to be Cocky but of course there was more than a little resistance:) She is 9. Yes, we were among the 10,000 people the weekend of October 20th that attended Boo at the Zoo. We have the perfect way to do it. Just ask if you need to know how not to get caught in the middle of the 10,000 people and be one of the first 15people in 10,000 to be through the gate. It's great and the kids love it. Isabella informed us that this year wasn't as fun as years past. I had to explain that it was the same as the last 5 years it was her that was changing. Well, I've had my blogger fix for know and will try and check before bed so post a comment if you read - I get excited for some reason. Charlotte

3 comments:

Beverly said...

What a cute picture! It was great to see all of you this weekend, but it wasn't enough. We should all get together more often. I didn't know when y'all left. You didn't let them tell me bye - shame, shame! I think this blog is great. I just hope everyone doesn't quit after the newness wears off. Hope to see you again before so long. Luv ya!

Meredith said...

Cute pic! I'm sure Isabella is trying to forge her own way in a lot of things now. Just wait until she hits the double digits! Scott twisted his knee really bad playing basketball with Brad yesterday, so we had to stop on the way home tonight to buy him a cane! Thank goodness he has a couple of girlfriends in his classes who can help baby him tomorrow. I don't know how long I can handle him by myself!

Melodie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Once I take pics of Allie in her costume I've got to figure out how to get a pic on here.