27 October 2007
Late, as usual
Hey y'all! I'm just now viewing the blog. Y'all know I'm slow. Brad, Allie, and I are doing well. I think I finally have a job! I interviewed twice this week with Newberry Mental Health for a position as a school-based counselor at Newberry Middle School. I'm excited! Can y'all imagine--my skinny little white self "counseling" adolescents who are twice my size?! I can do it though. I have faith in myself and hope y'all have faith in me too. I absolutely cannot wait to see everybody tomorrow. This will be the first time in a long time that ALL of us will be under one roof. I love all of you!
Allie is 10 months old today. She got her flu shot this morning and did not even flinch. She's a mess--into everything. She points and laughs out loud at people so don't take it personally if she does that to any of you, it means she likes you. She's trying to walk but would prefer to run. She's fast when it comes to crawling! Anyway, I can't wait for everybody to see her. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you entered a blog, I check a couple of times a day. What will y ou do with Allie while you work? Will you have the Summer off? Don't forget to go under profile and enter your info. so we can have your e-mail. I need to be cleaning but I don't feel like much when then week-end comes around. Isabella is at a birthday party - Pete took her - I don't do parties unless they include adult beverages on the weekend - Children overload after a week with nine 4 year olds.
Can't wait til tomorrow!
Allie is going to go to a daycare, "Miss Susan's", which is really good and also has a preschool but they can't take her until probably January. Until then, I'm hoping Mama and Aunt Betty Lou can share the job of babysitting. I have had no luck finding anyone to keep Allie two days a week indefinitely. No one wants to commit so I'm gonna suck it up and do daycare. Thanks for asking. Love ya!
Post a Comment