26 October 2007

Mountains

What a marvelous time we had - forunately no accidents in the car or out of the car take it as you will. Of course, something had to happen - I lost my keys. Fortunately everything worked out and Margie brought me home and I was able to get my spare pair. Margie and I had a good time - the ride was beautiful home. By the way this is Charlotte creating Marilyn's blog. Hopefully she(mama) will be able to do this on her own in the future. Can't wait to see all Sunday! Marilyn

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I was so proud of Aunt Marilyn for doing this, and then I saw that it was Charlotte! OK, Aunt Marilyn, she got you set up. Now you can do it on your own!

Beverly said...

We did have a great time in the mountains!I don't know how much longer we will be able to do this since I am the youngest & the driver because I am getting old,too,& maybe in the early stages of dementia. You really cannot imagine what all goes on with 4 old women together for 4 days! I have some great pictures, but I have been threatened if I show them.
I am also looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

The Hill's said...

I want to know if there were any bthroom issues and if Mama slept and snored. And yes, with the four of you I can only imagine what goes on - between Mama losing her keys, Aunt Margie prone to lock herself in hotel bahrooms and poor Grandma on the sidelines watching, what are you up to? besides driving the three Miss Daisy's.

The Hill's said...

Aunt Beverly go under your name and set up your profile so I will have your e-mail. Then check out Mama's proession.