07 February 2008
We're back!
Yes, it does look like we have all been slack and have not kept this up. We have not had our internet for a while since we had to cut back on our expenses while I was out of work. BUT WE ARE BACK ONLINE! I started working yesterday (YAY!) and we immediately got the internet reconnected. I am so happy to have a job and really feel like this one is going to be really good! I am doing the same kind of work (workers compensation claim adjusting), so the work will be the same, but I think I am going to enjoy the people that I will be working with. I am driving to Fort Mill, SC, which only takes about 25 minutes, so the drive is not bad at all. As Grandmama says, "everything happens for a reason" and I think I will be in a better situation now!
Taylor got her 2nd quarter report card today and our little scholar got all 3's, which is the highest (consistently meets expectations for Grade 1). Her teacher says that she has mastered the math concepts and is reading above grade level! We are so proud of her! I don't know where she gets it from... :)!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm glad you like your job. I'm also very proud of Taylor--she's so smart!!! She must get it from me. :) Yeah, right! Anyway, hope to see y'all soon. I'll try to call you soon.
I'm so happy for you, I'm sure it's going to work out great for you. We're really proud of Taylor too. I hope y'all are doing well!
Melodie,
I hope y'all are feeling better!
Jared,
We are doing well and hope you are, too! We'll be home next weekend (don't know where you'll be...).
Hope all is still going well. Can't wait to see everyone next weekend.
Post a Comment