14 November 2007

Hill Update

Hello, it's been a while. things have been busy. Yesterday we had flu shots - I got mine last week and the kids had their's yesterday. Glad that's over. Last weekend we traveled to Charleston with Daddy and Lynn. We have been going to the mountains but we did something different. Not being an avid history buff I just walked around the Yorktown and Fort Sumter. The kids had a great time. We will be traveling north for Thanksgiving. It was up in the air but Pete's dad has to start donating blood for his surgery and has a couple of appointments next week. The surgery isn't scheduled yet but will be after Thanksgiving as soon as the doctors can coordinate everything. It will be a quick trip for us but I'm sure the kids will have a great time. It is suppose to snow this weekend. Maybe I'll have a Kodak moment for Christmas cards- who knows. I'll keep everyone updated and have a Happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip and a happy Thanksgiving!