29 November 2007

Just an update

Apparently I have failed to inform everyone that my start date with my job was changed from Nov. 19 to Dec. 3rd.(Sorry, Charlotte!) Therefore, I'm starting this coming Monday. Pray for us. I'm excited but just getting a little nostalgic about leaving Allie. I know she'll be fine; I just hope I will. I got all my Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped, and house decorated so I'm all set. I got Allie's birthday shopping done too. On that note, we are having a party for Allie on Saturday, December 29th at 3:00 at the church fellowship--just cake and ice cream. You don't have to bring any gifts but if you want to--I'm trying to scale down on toys. Allie has no puzzles--just an idea. Pajamas are always good, too or even just money or gift cards (Target, Walmart, Babies R' Us, Toys R' Us, etc.) I hope you all can come--that's the most important thing--the "presence" of family. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I love you all! Happy Holidays!

No comments: