18 November 2007

Allie

Hello again! Well, the weekend is almost over. They go by so fast. We got our Christmas tree up. Allie loves it! I tried posting some pictures--I hope it works. If you see no pictures, I'll try again later. Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Melodie said...

Obviously it didn't work!

Melodie said...

Okay, so it did work! You see, it's us in the mountains; Allie sitting on Santa's lap and hating it; Allie standing in her rocking chair; and Allie in her Halloween costume. Obviously these are not in order. Hope you enjoy!

The Hill's said...

Cutest darn pink flower I've ever seen. mama told me you had been looking for a shop for Christmas dresses? I went to Lexington and Columbia shopping Saturday and there is a precious shop on 378 in Lexington - Doodlebugs. They had the most incredible snowman dress - I wanted it for Victoria but they didn't have her size. We must be on line at the same time.

Meredith said...

Cutie pie! You know she is going to be scarred for life now and follow in her uncle's footsteps with a fear of anything in a costume! The one is the mountains is really good of all of you.

I really need to go to Wal-Mart right now, because I'm not going to have time to do it the rest of the week, but I really don't want to go. It's going to be crazy in there.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! All of of them are really good!