15 November 2007

Nerds, unite!

Tonight my little scholar was inducted into the Technical College of the Lowcountry's chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, which is the two-year college version of Phi Beta Kappa. Scott has been very dedicated to his academic career this time around, and I am very proud of him. The plan is to finish his Associate's Degree next summer, then enroll in USC Beaufort in the fall. I would like to to back to school one day, but maybe I will concentrate on my dream of becoming an international ballroom dance competitor instead.

3 comments:

Carol Clark said...

Thanks for the info about this blog. What a great idea. You are a natural born writer/commentator. To both Scott and Meredith, I would say, "keep up the good work" and to Scott - tolerate and graduate. I look forward to reading more about your active lives in Bluffton by the Sea.

The Hill's said...

hill@bellsouth.netNERDS! That's actually a comment at this stage of life; to bad we didn't think nerdly when we should have - many years ago. But that's o.k. we might not have met the important people in our lives and learned so much more than books could have ever taught us. Keep up the great work my fellow nerdling!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Scott! Meredith, I think you should just concentrate on the dancing! I am going to become a professional Zuma player. Got to get back to practice...