01 November 2007
I got the job!
Just wanted to let everyone know--it's official! I got the job and will start November 19th. They made the salary offer today and it's good! We're excited.
Allie was a beautiful flower. I have some precious pictures and I've got to figure how to post pics on here. Karen, Richie, Jared, and Sarah came by last night and there is a precious picture of Allie and Sarah. Anyway, I'll try to figure it out eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, little sis! Happy for you!
To post a pic, when you are writing the post, there are little icons above (font, alignment, etc.). Click on the little picture.
Way to go! Back to the working grind for you. You better start organizing and preparing now - but you are forunate that Allie's a wonderful baby. getting out of the house can be a chore specially with time constraints like work:) It'll take you a few weeks and you'll get your groove on! Will you be a District employee that works 12 months or 9 months?
Congratulations! I know you are excited! I am excited for you!!!
Post a Comment