03 November 2007

Sarah's Update

Hey y'all. How is everybody doing. I haven't been doing anything interesting. Band has consumed my life since about July and I am grateful that is finally over. We lost the play off game and I don't think I have ever been happier in my life. Everyone asks how I am liking high school so before anyone else does, I am not particularly fond of it. I am taking some pretty hard honors classes with a lot of older people in them. I am doing good in them they are just stressful. I got my very first piece of college mail they other day and I think I am going to frame it. Apparently I am smart enough to qualify for Washington University's (in St. Louis) University Scholars Program. That's about it for me, just band and school. I am really glad we have a blog spot, it was a great idea and now we can all keep up with each other. Well I have to take a shower before I go to Pop's birthday party so I guess I will be talking to you guys later!

6 comments:

The Hill's said...

Enjoy your high school years because before you know it they will be gone and you'll become a part of the working society and with you could be young and foolish - take no offense- it was a song from long ago.ha-ha I can't believe you and Jared are writing about college and it seems like yesterday the two of you were little tikes. Of course, you might be aging but I like to pretend I'm not/haha Great to see ya on the blog.Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't liking your high school years, but I didn't really either, so I know the feeling. We are proud of you and are honored that you are in honors classes :). I hate I missed Pop's bday party tonight, we wish we could have been there. Hang in there and try not let it get to you so much. You are doing great!

Meredith said...

Sarah, some people will tell you these are the best years of your life, but they are way wrong. HS is not all fun and games. Just hang in there until college - you will absolutely love it!

Melodie said...

Well, Sarah, I just saw you last night and I think we covered everything then. Hope you have a good week! Love ya!

Sarah said...

i didn't say i hated high school i just don't really like it.

Meredith said...

I know what you mean. Some parts are a lot of fun at times, but not everything!